Petwork Marketing SL, is responsible for the website www.petwork.marketing, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD) and other legal regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, both technical and organisational, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the website;
- To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, if the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to be a member of Petwork Marketing;
- Respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- To provide the services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User
- To use your details to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided and
- Profile and usability analyses will be carried out.
- Customer and/or supplier data will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them to the person responsible, in compliance with the administrative, tax, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending an email with the subject "Cancellation" to .
In accordance with the LSSICE, Petwork Marketing SL does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, does not send commercial mail by e-mail that has not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to cancel his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above except in response to a legal obligation or court order.
LEGITIMACY OF PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested when the corresponding box is ticked when your data is collected.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or to accept this data protection policy will make it impossible for you to subscribe, register or receive information about our products and services.
In cases where there is a previous contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the previous existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
Petwork Marketing SL does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the user's consent.
Nor will any international transfer of your personal data be carried out without your prior consent, without prejudice to the possibility of blocking or cancelling your account if there are indications that the user has committed a crime. The information provided will only be that available to the provider at this time.
Petwork Marketing SL will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior consent of the user.
The information you provide us, both through this website and through the application, will be hosted on the servers of Petwork Marketing SL.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of Petwork Marketing SL accepting the present conditions, terms and policies, the user expressly consents to Petwork Marketing SL carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the user indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any authorised means, informing users of the activities, services, promotions, publicity, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the user has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about Petwork Marketing SL. services and products which are the same or similar to those initially contracted or of interest to the user.
- The data will be kept for the periods of time stipulated in the applicable provisions.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before Petwork Marketing SL by presenting a letter to the postal address in the header or by sending an email to , indicating as subject: "DATA PROTECTION, EXERCISE RIGHTS", and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any other similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: it allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows the correction of errors and the modification of data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that prove to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right to object: the data subject's right not to have his/her personal data processed or to have it stopped.
- Limitation of processing: this involves the marking of the personal data stored, with the aim of limiting their future processing.
- Portability of data: provision of the data being processed to the data subject, so that the latter may transmit them to another controller, without impediment.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your data protection rights may have been infringed (agpd.es).
RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of your business relationship with us or you exercise your right to cancel or oppose, or limit the processing. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on your data.
Petwork Marketing SL reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
To all effects, relations between Petwork Marketing SL and the users of its online and distance services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves, with the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona being competent to resolve all conflicts arising from or related to their use.
Updated Last Modified: 14/03/2023